28th May 2011, 10:57 PM
cutekiller0

If I give improvement test then will it be risky for me in future for jobs?

hello friends i got only 46% in 12th state baord exam i am thinking to give improvement test and prepare for aieee exam. so i want to know is giving improvement test is somthing which is very risky for future jobs??

29th May 2011, 09:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I give improvement test then will it be risky for me in future for jobs?

There is no scope of you reappearing for the 12th exam. Had you not been able to clear any of the papers then you could rewrite the exam. Also before you go in for engineering make sure you have the required skills for the same. You should be comfortable in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths. If you are not comfortable then you should select the stream where you will be comfortable.
29th May 2011, 09:51 AM
Deb51

Default Re: If I give improvement test then will it be risky for me in future for jobs?

to do good in improvement examination is difficult. but if you do well in improvement examination then there is no problem. at the time of job interview they may ask question that why you have appeared in improvement test? then be ready to give proper reason. otherwise it's no problem to appear in improvement test. if you can do a good rank in AIEEE also then it will be very much advantageous for you.
1st June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Deb51 . Why it is difficult to improve in improvement exam?
5th June 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission while giving improvement exam and if i dont get sufficient marks in improvement exam can it effect my original marks? please reply soon my future lies in your hands.
17th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for cbse scootny
22nd July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed in all five subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, english and physical education but i got 21 marks in maths, can i apply for improvement exam for maths?
26th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i had passed in all five subjects but my overall percentage due to maths & physics r very down , i had chose 2 prepare 4 iit and aieee exam but my percentage is 58.8% , so i will unable 2 sit in iit -jee examination , plz reply what can i do 4 my future , tell me about improvement criteria!!!!! plz reply as fast as u can
24th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

will the marks of qualifying exams be considered for aipmt 2012
26th September 2011, 01:11 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai
there is no scope re appearing of for the 12th exam.had not been able to clear any of the papers than you could rewrite the exam.also before go for engineering make sure you have required skills necessary.
good luck
9th December 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am from pcb stream,can i give entrance exam for b.tech biotech???
if yes,then what is the procedure???
how much % is required??
21st December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i give reappear exam of 10th from the pseb because i declared pass in 2005 but i have compartment in maths but now i want to give that exam so that i clear that exam..
28th December 2011, 09:35 AM
joblesswork

there is no scope re appearing of for the 12th exam.had not been able to clear any of the papers than you could rewrite the exam.also before go for engineering make sure you have required skills necessary.
good luck
14th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

after passing in improvement exam will it be difficult to take admission in good colleges?
10th May 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of mba ,,but I want to give improvement exam for cbse class 10 of batch 2008. I am eligible or not?
30th May 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hii i scored 64% in 12th and planning for cat but i m not satisfied with my 12th marks so what should i do to improve them without wasting a year??
plzz help me
31st May 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in chemistry and i appear for it in july2014 and i am definitely passed it so can i appear for the improvement exam which are held in march or april 2015
sir please answer the question plz,plz,plz sir
1st June 2014, 12:26 AM
purshupro

Never do that mistake, just be happy with ur current marks, and perform well in higher studies. That's surely worth it.
15th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

I scored in 12th exam 64% .iwant to give improvement .iwant to seat in jee mains and advance. Here cnfusion is that all subject are given compulsary or not . I want to give only three exam pcm will any effect to give exam in jee mains or advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?