8th December 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? How to join the course?

i want to study aeronautical engineering course. Please give me details to join in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  5. Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? How to join the course?
  6. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  7. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  8. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering? What are the jobs aspects?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after final year diploma course?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  14. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  15. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
12th December 2010, 04:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? How to join the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study aeronautical engineering course. Please give me details to join in this course.
Dear Friend

Aeronautical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with design,
construction and science of aircraft.
Aeronautical engineering differs from the Aerospace engineering that the former
deals with the aircraft within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with
craft that operate outside of Earth's atmosphere.

The best institute in India for Aerospace engineering are
IIST Thiruvananthapuram
IIT Chennai, kanpur, kharagpur Bombay.

For IITs entrance, JEE is conducted every year.
For IIST entrance, ISAT is conducted every year.

The institution for Aeronautical Engineering are

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu

Please visit the college websites for admission details.

Thank You
28th December 2010, 11:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? How to join the course?

Quote:
Aeronautical engineering deals with the designing and construction of air craft’s. There are many institutions which offer this course in India. Some of them are IIST Thiruvananthapuram, IIT Chennai, kanpur, kharagpur Bombay etc. You have to appear in JEE or ISAT as to get admission in these institutions.
31st December 2010, 01:21 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Joining Aeronautical Engineering is a great idea. This branch has a great demand in future.

In Aeronautical Engineering you will be studying all the basic subjects like Structures, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Performance, Dynamic Control and Stability, Avionics, Flight Vehicle Design etc involved in designing an aircraft.

In order to join top colleges better you appear for IIT-JEE and join any IIT's.
Also, take AIEEE exam and join NIT's.

Apart from this, also appear for state engineering entrance exams because, few colleges under the sate government also provide Aeronautical Engineering.

All the Best!
19th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have complete b.tech civil engineering ,now i have interest oil and gas job but what is the best course for m.tech
21st June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how to join for aeronautics after b sc(p m cs) combination?
6th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the mode of payment and do you provide SC ST OBC scholarship?
11th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hi! i have written my 2th xam. i hope i will get good marks. i wish to study aeronautical engineering. but don't know anything about that. ididn't attend the iit & iist xam. can i join the course in any other way????
11th May 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi! i have written my 2th xam. i hope i will get good marks. i wish to study aeronautical engineering. but don't know anything about that. ididn't attend the iit & iist xam. can i join the course in any other way????
28th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Details about the AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING courses??????????????????
20th March 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING i want to study aeronautical engineering can i know course details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?