5th July 2017, 08:22 PM
ay61080

Can I go to UP board from CBSE board after clearing 10th with 9.8 CGPA?

I passed class 10 with CGPA 9.8 in school based exam of CBSE. Can I go in UP board after passing 10th from CBSE School based exam? Will it be possible? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  4. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  5. How can I prepare to secure 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  6. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?
  7. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  9. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  10. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  13. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  14. What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. What is the CBSE board syllabus? I have 7.4 CGPA in class 10th
  17. Am I eligible for B.tech College Campus Placement if I have scored 8 CGPA in 10th from CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?
7th July 2017, 10:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I go to UP board from CBSE board after clearing 10th with 9.8 CGPA?

As far as you are concerned about your admission in UP board for pursuing higher secondary school degree having completed your Class 10th with 9.8 CGPA in School based then I would like let you know that you are certainly eligible as both board based and school based has same value in terms of recognization for any school degree.

For admission in new school you just need to go through the documentation procedure and submit the required documents within the admission period.
8th July 2017, 08:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to UP board from CBSE board after clearing 10th with 9.8 CGPA?

Yes, you can change to UP Board for pursuing your higher studies after clearing your 10th standard with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE Board. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in UP Board, you have to obtain the Transfer/ Migration certificate from CBSE Board along with your 10th standard marksheet and submit it in the UP Board School. After successful completion of the admission process, you will be offered admission in UP Board School.
9th July 2017, 07:39 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can switch to UP board from CBSE board after paasing class 10th exam. You have to fill application form of the school in which you want to take admission. You have follow the admission procedure of that school.
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
Transfer certificate which you will get from your school by filling a form.
Mark sheet of class 10th.
Migration certificate in case of changing your district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?