11th September 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CDS after passing B.Com 5th semester

i am b.com 5th semster studend in jabalpur.and i can join cds.so plz tell me how can join.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join CDS after passing B.Com 5th semester
  2. How much is the passing marks for B.Com 5th semester subjects?
  3. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  5. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  6. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  7. Bangalore University, B.Com., 5th Semester, Entrepreneurship Development Programme (Paper 5.3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  9. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
  10. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  11. How to join CDS after passing IMA?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  14. Model question papers of B.Com 5th Semester accounting? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?
  16. Can I be eligible for AIEEE if I am a student of polytechnic 5th semester
  17. How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)
  18. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester? -- [New]
24th December 2012, 11:40 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CDS after passing B.Com 5th semester

YES, you can apply for the next CDS exams.
this exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year
By the time Next CDS exams will be conducted, you would have passed your Graduation.

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
Notification will come out on 25th May 2013

In CDS there are 4 wings for which exam is conducted and they are:
>> IMA - Graduation Pass in any Stream
>> OTA- Graduation Pass in any Stream
>> AIRFORCE- Graduation Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
>> NAVY - Graduation Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years

Only MALE candidates can apply
FEMALE candidates are allowed to apply for the OTA wing only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?