20th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for CDS exam to join Indian Army? I have done B.Com through correspondence with 67%

I have done BCom through correspondence with 67% so will I be eligible for giving CDS exam to join Indian Army??? Please help me with this

20th May 2012, 09:10 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Will I be eligible for CDS exam to join Indian Army? I have done B.Com through correspondence with 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BCom through correspondence with 67% so will I be eligible for giving CDS exam to join Indian Army??? Please help me with this

After completing B.Com through correspondence sure you are eligible for CDS to join Indian Army as an Officer. CDS is Combined Defence Service & CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to recruit candidates in defence services for Officer post.

To join Indian Army through CDS Exam your Age should be in between 19 to 24 years. You should be Unmarried , Male & citizen of India. Candidate appeared/appearing in final year are also eligible to appear in this exam.

Physical Standard required for Indian Army:

CDS Examination has 3- Stages:

-Written Exam
-Personnel Interview
-Medical Test

Important Notification for CDS Exam:

Date of Notification: 02/06/2012

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02/07/2012

Date of Commencement of Exam: 16/09/2012

Application Procedure for CDS Exam:

For more detail regarding CDS Examination visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in

IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR CDS EXAM PREPARATION

20th May 2012, 11:29 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for CDS exam to join Indian Army? I have done B.Com through correspondence with 67%

Hai,

Yes you are eligible for CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

-->The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

-->Final year candidates are also eligible.

-->Candidates should be a citizen of india.

-->Candidate must be physically fit.

-->Age limits is 19 years to 25 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

Physical criteria:

Important dates:

Date of Notification: 02/06/2012 Last Date for Receipt of Application:
02/07/2012 Date of Commencement of Exam:
16/09/2012.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Al the best.
25th May 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for CDS exam to join Indian Army? I have done B.Com through correspondence with 67%

my height is 160cm. can I join indian army by cds exam.I am student of b.a final year.
5th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir. my moniker is gopal singh rawat.i live in gwalior, I have done BCom through correspondence with 65% and runnig m.com Ist year . my question is - what is the age of cds after b.com .so will I be eligible for giving CDS exam to join Indian Army??? Please help me .
1st August 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

SIR
CAN I JOIN CDS EXAM WITH APPEARING GRADUATION FINAL YEAR
12th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th with arts stream with 51% marks and also i have done BCA from IGNOU and marks in BCA 56.2% i am eligible for CDS exam test or not
22nd September 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Myself Dr Dipshikha Das wanted to know if m eligible for the CDS exm.I have completed my BDS course in 2012.
24th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which is the hight for the sceduleclass and what is the benifit for who have NCC "c" certificate
5th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done BCA ,can I join cds.Sir plz tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?