7th December 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to B.tech in KL University directly second year?

I studied Diploma. Now I want to do B.Tech that directly join in B.Tech 2nd year. I preferred to join in KL University. So, I want to know how to get admission in KL university directly the second year. Please give me the detailed reply.

9th December 2017, 07:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to B.tech in KL University directly second year?

Sorry, to say that KL University doesn't offer lateral entry admissions in B.Tech course i.e., direct admission in second year of B.Tech course. Admissions in B.Tech course in KL University are done only in first year through KLUEEE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ EAMCET examinations. Since, KL University doesn't offer lateral entry admission in B.Tech course, I suggest you to apply for admission in any other college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?