17th February 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army being a candidate having completed 12th class in Agri stream with 71.54%?

i am 12th pass in agri stream with 71.54 percent can i join indian army?

17th February 2012, 01:36 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a candidate having completed 12th class in Agri stream with 71.54%?

Yes. you are eligible to join in Indian Army having completed 12th class with Agri stream. But, make sure that you have completed your 12th class from a college which is a recognized one and approved by any state government.

The minimum academic qualifcation required to join in Indian Army is 12th class with any of the stream.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to join in Indian Army.

For this, the candidates have to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). twice a year.

The required age criteria which a candidate should possess to be eligible for this exam is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

You should be an unmarried candidate to be eligible for this exam.

As per academic qualifcation, you are eligible for this exam. If you possess the required age too, you can appear for upocming NDA Exam

Here are the important dates regarding NDA II Exam of this year.

-Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
-Last date for the receipt of completed appliaction forms : 04-06-2012
-Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
17th February 2012, 01:40 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a candidate having completed 12th class in Agri stream with 71.54%?

Yes. you are eligible to join in Indian Army having completed 12th class with Agri stream. But, make sure that you have completed your 12th class from a college which is a recognized one and approved by any state government.

The minimum academic qualifcation required to join in Indian Army is 12th class with any of the stream.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to join in Indian Army.

For this, the candidates have to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). twice a year.

The required age criteria which a candidate should possess to be eligible for this exam is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

You should be an unmarried candidate to be eligible for this exam.

As per academic qualifcation, you are eligible for this exam. If you possess the required age too, you can appear for upocming NDA Exam

Here are the important dates regarding NDA II Exam of this year.

-Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
-Last date for the receipt of completed appliaction forms : 04-06-2012
-Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
17th February 2012, 07:12 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th class in Agri stream you want to join in Indian Army wing..
Then you have to appear in NDA exam.. Through NDA exam you can apply for different sections in Indian defense..
NDA exam is conducted twice in every year by UPSC..

Eligibility for NDA exam:------------->>

***For Army wing***

1.candidate must have complete the 12th class in any trade from a recognized central/state education board..
2.Candidate , who is appearing for 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam..
3.The age should be in between 16.5-19 years.
4.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you have done 12th class in Agri stream, then not to worry, you are eligible for the exam..
So, get prepare for the exam..

***The date of commencement of NDA 1 exam is ---15th April 2012..
The last date to apply for the exam is already over..

But you can apply for the NDA 2 exam which will held in the month of august..
The notification about this exam will comes out in the month of April..

So,you have enough time to get prepare for the exam...
All the best.
19th February 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i jon indian army wy name is dev kumar chouhan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?