6th July 2012, 03:43 PM
banumati

Can I join NRSC in Balanagar after degree with BSc electronics?

Can I join to NRSC in balanagar afterDEGREE WITH BSC Electonics?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get internship from NRSA?
  2. How to get a job in NRSC?
  3. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  4. How to get a job in NSRC research organization? What are the ways to get a job in ISRO and NRSC?
  5. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  6. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  7. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  8. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
  9. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  10. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  11. Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?
  12. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  13. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  14. Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University
  15. How to join in a good college after my degree in BSc electronics and computers? What are the courses available in Chennai and Kerala?
  16. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  17. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
29th November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NRSC in Balanagar after degree with BSc electronics?

How to join NRSC as i have completed my B.sc(MPC) in 2012?As what should be the minimum qualification to join NRSC request u to please guide me.
21st August 2020, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NRSC in Balanagar after degree with BSc electronics?

How to join NARC as I completed bsc ag ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?