29th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Sangeeta das das

Can I be a Lecturer in engineering college having 4 years experience after B.Tech?

Hi, I have completed b.tech in 2010, and after that I worked 4 years as IT recruiter. Is there any possibility to get a job as a lecture in engineering college. If yes how??

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. Can I do Ph.D through IGNOU while working as a lecturer with 7 years teaching experience?
  5. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  8. Can I be a Lecturer in engineering college having 4 years experience after B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  10. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  11. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  12. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  13. How much salary will a physics lecturer get after 5 years of experience?
  14. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  15. How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College
  16. What is the last date of UP TGT or PGT recruitment?
  17. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  18. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
29th April 2017, 06:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a Lecturer in engineering college having 4 years experience after B.Tech?

For recruitment as lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges the required minimum qualification is master degree from a recognised university.

The candidates also have to appear and qualify in NET entrance examination. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with atleast 55%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. So, you have to pursue and qualify in above entrance examination for final selection. For more information about NET examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in
29th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be a Lecturer in engineering college having 4 years experience after B.Tech?

All India council for Technical Education from 2014 allowed Bachelor of technology holder to teach in engineering colleges as lecturer. There are so many engineering colleges where you can teach as lecturer.

Engineering college will take your personal interview if faculty positions are available in college. For Assistant Professor post, PhD is necessary.
29th April 2017, 11:06 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Yes. There is possibility to get a job as a lecturer cum HR consultant in any private engineering college. As you have worked 4 years as IT recruiter you can share your knowledge and experience to engineering students in any private college.

Not only that you can work as a HR Consultant which will be useful specially in Campus Placement programmes where you can interact with various MNCs HRs. As a HR Consultant you can organise the Campus Placement Progrmmes.

You can become a lecturer in any subject according to your interest. If you are interested you can also set up a HR consultancy firm depending upon your relationship with various MNCs
30th April 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Thanks all for your QUICK reply. I hold a MBA degree specialized in IT HR distance program will this workable to give NET exam and What should be my next step to work as lecture for private college???

Please Reply.
30th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Sangeeta das das

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.
I am also holding a MBA it HR distance degree from IIBM institute ,will this workable for getting into govt engg college lectureship.If not what should be next step to get into lectureship as currently i can not leave my job .but can prepare for any exam to getinto lectureship.

Kindly reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?