3rd July 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I make a career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th science with 61%?

i passed 12 science with 61 percentage can i make career in navy or airforce?

3rd July 2011, 08:43 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I make a career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th science with 61%?

If you have completed 12th standard with MPC stream and your age is between 16 1/2 to 18 years,then definitely you can make career in Navy or Air Force.

By appearing NDA exam.This exam will conducted by upsc.This exam held twice in year i.e NDA-I,NDA-II exam.
NDA-I exam notification will release in the month of October and exam will held in the month of April.
NDA-II exam notification will release in the month of April and exam will held in the month of August.

To see this exam notification,then click here

For more details,see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 65 views)
3rd July 2011, 09:36 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Can I make a career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th science with 61%?

you are eligible for two to 3 post in Navy namely ARTIFICER APPRENTICE , SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT . for getting into airforce you need to have chosen maths in +2 and you need to pass in UPSC exam following it you will be given training to get into airforce
3rd July 2011, 02:39 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make a career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th science with 61%?

The three branches of the Air force are
  • Flying,
  • Ground duty
  • and Technical branch.

The officer cadre provides opportunities for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch), graduates (all three branches), engineers (all three branches) and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions. Women with graduate (all three branches), engineering (all three branches) and post graduate degrees (all branches except the Flying branch) have openings as an Officer in the Air force.

You can join NDA for joining AIRFORCE.. by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice a year....

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

This is applicable only to men.
3rd July 2011, 02:56 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes my friend you are eligible for both navy and airforce SSR they just require a percentage above 50 % and in PCM 55% and yes physically fit like
eye sight 6 6
height 170
and forms are available in every books shop and in this all require eligibilty written on form as this form are organised by government it won't cost you much and now it is available in market so Go for it and best of luck for your future
3rd July 2011, 03:43 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
Yes you are eligible for going in the Airforce or Navy.
Many exams are conducted on the basis of class 12th syllabus. The criteria for the examinations almost remains 60%.
For Navy direct exams are conducted for various posts such as Merchant Navy, Coast Guard etc. The details of the exams are published in the employment news.
For Air force NDA exam is conducted for which the candidate must be 16.5 to 19 years of age and should have Physics,Chemistry,Maths as the main subjects in 12th level.
Best wishes....
3rd July 2011, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

NDA examinations are the best gateway to join the combined defence services in india. they are conducted by the ministry of defence twice a year.

ELIGIBLITY:

1. u must hav completed 10+2 .

2.AGE- between 16.5 to 19 years.

so after 10+2 you are eligible for NDA exam.

all the best
3rd July 2011, 06:38 PM
lohini

It does not matter how much u score u have to clear nda exam
3rd July 2011, 11:22 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Yes you can make your carrier in both. Please clear the desired examination of the navy or air force.

If You could that Thereafter you will be called for interview and medical fitness. Please keep watching nos of vacancy available and achieve your goal. All the best you.

Regards,

Ramjash
4th July 2011, 12:18 AM
MonuRai

Dear,

Yes for sure , you can join make career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12 th with 61% marks because the minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 pass candidates with physics , chemistry , maths with a minimum of 55-60% marks .

You can give the NDA exam for the same.

Age limitation is between 16.5-19 years with no relaxation.

There is also a physical test for this.

More details:- www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
5th July 2011, 11:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely your 12th marks allow you to apply for the Navy and the Air Force. You will have to write and clear the UPSC entrance examination first. It is conducted twice a year. If you clear the test, then you will be asked to appear for an Interview. This interview is called an SSB interview. The numbers of candidates writing the test and appearing for the interview are enormous. You have to show your mettle there to get selected. After you are through with the interview, you will have to attend a medical interview. Once you are cleared medically, a rank list will be published, and the candidates will be called according to the rank list.
11th July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can girls join air force after 10 2?
14th August 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda or airforce? i m 16 and have cleared 12.with physics math and chemistry.am also want to know that can i join airforce or army after 10 and in 16 years age and for which post.
14th September 2011, 01:06 PM
saugata2008

Of course ,you can make . To join Naval academy after 12th you have to go through NDA exam .

Eligibility criteria -
1. 12th with PCM.
2.12th from any recognized board .
3.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years .
4. Candidate should be a citizen of India .

As you can see from the criteria there are nor notification of percentage .So if you can satisfy all the other criteria , you are eligible .

Next year NDA exam notification date = 31 /12/2011
Last date to apply = 30/1/2012.
Exam = 15/4/2012.

Thank you
26th October 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

RASHID Can I passed N.D.A exam after passing 12 and percentage with 60%
22nd May 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 65% in 12th.. and I want to join Indian Navy..
can i know the last date of form submission?
26th January 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

IAM DOING BSC ELECTRONICS IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,ANY SCOPE IN NDA
26th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

IAM DOING BSC ELECTRONICS IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,ANY SCOPE IN AIR FORCE?
27th January 2013, 09:46 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
Yes after passing 12th with Physics and Maths you can join Indian Air Force and Navy.
If you are for other stream like Commerce/ Arts Stream you can apply for Indian Army.

For this you have to qualify the National Defence Academy Exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of and April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATE FOR N.D.A-II, 2013
Date Of Notification:-04.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-03.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
27th March 2013, 04:32 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

If you have completed 12th standard with MPC stream and your age is between 16 1/2 to 18 years,then definitely you can make career in Navy or Air Force.

By appearing NDA exam.This exam will conducted by upsc.This exam held twice in year i.e NDA-I,NDA-II exam.
NDA-I exam notification will release in the month of October and exam will held in the month of April.
NDA-II exam notification will release in the month of April and exam will held in the month of August.

To see this exam notification,then click here

For more details,see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 0 views)
6th May 2013, 06:00 PM
vkghanghas

You can join Air force Through NDA..
Yes you can apply for NDA
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination .

Recruitment of :-
· Indian Army
· Indian Navy
· Indian Air force
To apply for this examination , candidate have to fulfill the Marital Status , Age limits , Education Qualification , Physical Standards .

Required Education Qualification , candidate have a minimum qualification for Army examination is intermediate of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required .

Required Education Qualification , candidate have a minimum qualification for Navy / Air force examination is intermediate with Mathematics and Physics as subjects of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required .

Only Unmarried (Single ) male candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January , 1997 are eligible to apply for this examination and there is no upper age limits is applicable for this examination .

Candidate must be mentally and Physically fit according to the physical standards of National Defence Academy examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?