29th August 2011, 12:16 AM
jayesh_business

Can I mid level company after getting rejected because of scoring 54.5% in HSC?

hi,i have scored 55%till third year eng.i have cleared apti of accenture and was rejected just because of my hsc (54.5)and criteria was 60%.
can i join mid level company now and if i work there for 3 yrs ,can i shift to a big company..........pls reply sir

29th August 2011, 08:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I mid level company after getting rejected because of scoring 54.5% in HSC?

Yes the only you have now is to join smaller type of companies. The advantage of joining such companies is the vast exposure you will receive. You will be able gain experience and thereby expertise. Also you can expect better career growth in these companies. Once you have sufficient experience securing a job in companies like Accenture is possible.
29th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I mid level company after getting rejected because of scoring 54.5% in HSC?

thnk u for u r time.i will follow u r instructn and after 4-5 yrs i l plan an CAT.thnx for guiding me
26th June 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I have 79.8./. in board and 75.86./.in hsc i thnk these percentage are enough for joining a big company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?