17th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Arsalan Siddiqui23

Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc (General) and now I want to pursue M.S Civil Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (General)? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  8. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  9. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  10. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue part time Government Interior Designing course from Mumbai after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering 3 years ago from MSBTE? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing B.Sc (General) in Telugu Medium? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
20th January 2017, 05:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsalan Siddiqui23 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc (General) and now I want to pursue M.S Civil Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (General)? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue M.S Civil engineering after completion of B.Sc (general) course. The M.S. Civil Engineering is eligible for those who have passed B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The MS and MTech courses are equal value. In India masters degree in engineering is named as M.Tech and in abroad countries like USA the masters degree in engineering is named as MS (Master of Science).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?