17th January 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Pharmacy after completing Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com and now I want to pursue B.Pharmacy so I want to know can I pursue B.Pharmacy after completing Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  3. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  5. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP)
  8. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  9. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation?
  10. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  13. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  14. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  16. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  18. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
19th January 2017, 05:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Pharmacy after completing Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission?

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order get admission for B-Pharmacy course is by completing 10+2 with Science stream.

B-Pharmacy is a 4 year Graduation course in Pharmacy. If the candidates join this course through lateral entry after completion of D-Pharmacy, then the duration would be 3 years.

Even B.Com is also a Graduation course in Commerce stream with the duration of 3 years.

Since you have already completed Graduation course, it is not a good choice of opting for B-Pharmacy.

It would be 3 year academic loss for you. In addition, I'm not sure if you have completed your 10+2 with Science stream.

If you have profound interest to go to Science field, what I suggest you is to opt for MBA course at your Post Graduation level.

Even in MBA also, science specializations are being available like
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

The duration of this course is for 2 years and the admission wold be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams are
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT etc.

B-Schools and IIMs are the popular Institutes to joint this course.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it to get admission in these top institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?