30th March 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th 5 years ago and now I want to pursue a career in LLB so I want to know can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th April 2017, 07:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative Law and being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years.

Further, CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and same is a national level entrance examination held for admission in LLB 5 years course in National Law Universities of India.

Now as far as you are concerned about pursuing LLB course without appearing in CLAT then for the same you are certainly eligible but not from NLUs which are known for their quality education and placements in law courses.

Apart NLUs, various Central Universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, etc. also offer the same course and for admission in these you need t qualify their respective LLB entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?