16th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I will be completing my class 12th very soon and after completing it I want to apply for LLB course. I want to know can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?
  5. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  6. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  7. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  9. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  10. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  12. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  14. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  15. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  18. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
18th November 2016, 02:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course but you can pursue B.A. LLB which will be of five year duration after 12th.

Yes, most of the universities conducts the entrance examination for admission. So, you have to appear as well as qualify in examination for admission in course.
18th November 2016, 03:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Yes, you can surely apply for LLB on the basis of class 12th qualification through entrance exam like CLAT. Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in your class 12th with any stream.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on merit according to the marks in entrance exam. CLAT allows you to get admission in various national law universities across India.
18th November 2016, 07:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed your 12th standard, so you are eligible to pursue 5 years LLB course. You have to appear for CLAT entrance examination and for that you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board with 50% marks.

> For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates the marks will be 45%.

> Final year students are also eligible to apply.

> You should not exceed the age of 20 years and for reserved category candidates it is 22 years.

So, if you score good marks in the examination then you can apply for 5 years LLB course in different law colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?