7th January 2017, 02:41 PM
shahnawaz zaveri

Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue B.Com + LLb course but I don't want to give CLAT exam so I want to know can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  2. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  3. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is CLAT necessary for student of 12th and graduate both?
  5. Can I apply for High Court Judge recruitment exam directly after completing BA LLB course? What is the pattern and mode of exam?
  6. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in LLB without appearing in CLAT exam after completing B.Com?
  8. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  10. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Should I take coaching class for CLAT after completing 12th ISC?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  15. Can I pursue LLB from Malappuram after qualifying class 12th scoring 70% marks at the age of 28 years?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
15th January 2017, 06:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?

After completion of 12th std you are not eligible to get admission in both B.Com as well as LLB course.

You will be only eligible to get admission in B.Com after completion of degree you will be eligible for LLB.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course after completion of degree.

But, if you want to get admission in B.A LLB course you can appear for other examination other CLAT such as LAT, BHU LAT etc. But it is five year duration course.
15th January 2017, 08:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission test.

*If you do not want to appear for CLAT, you can take admission in integrated course on basis of percentage of marks. You can apply for Law Admission Test to get admission in Banaras Hindu University.

*BHU offers BA LLB course. You will have to crack LAT to get admission in integrated course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?