14th October 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

can i pursue m.tech in robotics if i have done my b.tech in civil engg?

11th January 2012, 08:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

There are several institution offering the course of M.tech in Robotics. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers the course and the minimum aggregate marks is 60% in class 10 and class 12 and a B.Tech. or BE in Electronics or Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Control or IT or CSE Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The Admission process also includes
Screening of Application & Interview. The course duration is of 2 Years. To know more about the M.Tech in Robotics like the syllabus, fee structure etc. follow the official link; http://upes.ac.in/mtech-robotics.html
22nd July 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

can I pursue post graduate degree in robotics engineering after my BE(CIVIL)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?