1st February 2018, 08:50 PM
Deepika1984$

Can I pursue my career in Psychology when I am a B.Tech and MBA post graduate?

I want to start my career in Counselling Psychology? Can I start with it when I have completed my B.Tech along with MBA? Also, which are the best recommended colleges in Delhi/Gurgaon? Shall I start with Bachelors or Masters in Psychology?

6th February 2018, 02:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my career in Psychology when I am a B.Tech and MBA post graduate?

You can study masters in psychology through correspondence/ distance education because most of the universities give admissions to the candidates who have done their graduation having psychology as one of their subject. So, studying Masters in psychology is difficult. You can visit the colleges directly and ask for the eligibility requirements, if they accept the candidates from any stream then you can get admission into the university. You can even study through correspondence in IGNOU, Annamalai university, Nalanda open university, Missions university and etc open universities and complete your masters level degree in psychology.

If you want to study in regular mode then it will be better if you choose graduation level degree in psychology because the eligibility required is just 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

There are many colleges which offer bachelors and masters level degree in psychology course. Some of them are listed below:

- Delhi degree college, New Delhi
- Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Hans Raj college, New Delhi
- Gargi college, New Delhi
- Hindu college, New Delhi
- Acharya Narendra Dev college, New Delhi
- The Northcap university, Gurgaon, Haryana
- KR Mangalam university, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Amity university, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Dronacharya Government college, Gurgaon, Haryana
- National Institute of Learning and Academics, Gurgaon, Haryana
7th February 2018, 12:52 PM
Deepika1984$

Default Re: Can I pursue my career in Psychology when I am a B.Tech and MBA post graduate?

Is it possible to pursue full time Masters from abroad rather than starting from Bachelors in India? Do colleges abroad accept my B.Tech as bachelors degree and give me admission directly in masters?
8th February 2018, 09:27 AM
chikkykranthi619

Yes after B.tech while pursuing MBA you can simultaneously study psychology course in any open universities.

Here are some of the Best colleges in Delhi / Gurgaon for studying Psychology :

--Bhim Rao Ambedkar College in Delhi

--Central University of Haryana in Gurgaon

--Daulat Ram College in Delhi

--Delhi Degree College in Delhi

--Dronacharya Government College in Gurgaon

--Ethics Institute of Management & Technology in Gurgaon

--Gargi College in Delhi

--Gateway Institute of IT & Management in Delhi

--Indraprastha College for Women in New Delhi

--Jamia Milia Islamia University in Delhi

--Jesus and Mary College in New Delhi etc. were some of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?