17th November 2016, 02:15 PM
aryaprathapps

Can I pursue PhD after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 3rd year B.Sc Nursing. How can I pursue PhD after completing the 4th year B.Sc Nursing? Is it possible? I want to know what is the procedure for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  3. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  6. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  8. Can I pursue PhD after completing MCA? If yes then What is the process?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  12. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  13. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. Can I pursue PhD after 4 years of completing M.Sc in Microbiology without appearing for NET exam? Which College or Universities offer PhD without NET exam in Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  17. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  18. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
24th November 2016, 05:03 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course? What is the procedure for admission?

For pursuing PhD course you have to complete your post graduation with minimum of 55% marks. After that you have to apply for CSIR NET exam. This is an entrance exam for admission in PhD course. This exam is conducted by CBSE all over the India. After qualifying in this exam you will be eligible for admission in a good institution. For more information you can visit the official website :

http://www.cbsenet.nic.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?