12th September 2016, 08:58 AM
mohan.pillay

Can I reappear for the same subject again under old syllabus or will I have to appear again with new syllabus?

Hello Sir, I had enrolled for MCM with Suryadatta College then under Pune University. I had appeared for exams in 2005 and 2006 and submitted all my Project Reports. I just couldn't continue further with two subjects in backlog i.e. Java and Data Structures. Can I reappear for the same again under old Syllabus or will I have to appear again with new Syllabus and have to give exams for all the subjects.

Your advice will be really of great help.

Thanks
Mohan P

12th September 2016, 05:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear for the same subject again under old syllabus or will I have to appear again with new syllabus?

It has been 10 years now. So you have to appear with new syllabus now. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?