14th December 2017, 11:56 AM
Kaur joginder

Can I restart my career if left working as Front Office Receptionist 5 years ago?

Hi i am 1985 born women. I was working as a front office receptionist, since last 5 years ago, now i want to restart again. Is there any chance for me in any sector. I am staying in West Delhi. I know MS word, my communication is also not bad.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. After graduating from Hotel Management can I do B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  5. Can I study HR, if have experience of a receptionist?
  6. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  7. Preferable job for IT executive having 7 years experience in Front Office?
  8. How can I restart my career after gap of 4 years? I have done PG in science with good percentage
  9. Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back?
  10. Is there any job available in Cruise Ship for Front Office Assistant?
  11. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  12. Passed M.Sc Computer in 2001 and since then I have been a house wife. What to study now to start a fresh career?
  13. How to do management training in front office department? I am pursuing BHM
  14. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  15. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  16. Possibility to do an Internship in MNC for Computer Science postgraduate who left Tech Mahindra 4 years ago? -- [New]
  17. Can 38 years old do CS and get good career opportunity?
  18. Worried about my future career and job
15th December 2017, 01:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I restart my career if left working as Front Office Receptionist 5 years ago?

Yes, you can restart you career again. As you have mentioned that you had worked as a receptionist, So you can easily find a job of receptionist in any company as because of your work experience.

You can also try for a private school teacher jobs and also find some kind of jobs in NGOs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?