10th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for CSAT exam in India or for Engineering Service Exam?

i wanted to know that after doing btech from ntu singapore can i sit for csat exam in india or for engineering services exam in india?

31st August 2011, 07:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for CSAT exam in India or for Engineering Service Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanted to know that after doing btech from ntu singapore can i sit for csat exam in india or for engineering services exam in india?
I Think You are Eligible for UPSC Civil Services examination and IES Examination, If you have completed your Graduate degree course from a recognised University then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Examination.

>> But to apply for IES Examination and UPSC Civil services examination, Your age should between 21 to 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> So, If you have completed your Engineering Graduation then yes you are eligible for IES and Civil services examination. So, If you are Interested then please apply for both these examination Next year i.e. in 2012.

The Notification of Both these examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC website, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Official website, OR can be Obtained the application form directly form the Post Offices in India.

>> General Candidates will gets 4 Attempts to apply for Civil services examination, OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No attempts is applicable for SC/ST Candidates.

>> But there is No Attempts is applicable in IES Examination, Candidates may apply for IES Examination many times between the age of 21 to 30 years.

So, Please visit the official website and check the Dates of UPSC 2012 Examination -

http://upsc.gov.in

Please Check the Notification -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 73 views)
31st August 2011, 08:23 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you have to completed your Graduate degree course from a recognised University then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Examination.
age criteria is 21 to 30 years.
31st August 2011, 08:58 PM
rana2011
Banned

You are Eligible for UPSC Civil Services examination and IES Examination, If you have completed your Graduate degree course from a recognised University then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Examination.

>> But to apply for IES Examination and UPSC Civil services examination, Your age should between 21 to 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> So, If you have completed your Engineering Graduation then yes you are eligible for IES and Civil services examination. So, If you are Interested then please apply for both these examination Next year i.e. in 2012.

The Notification of Both these examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC website, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Official website, OR can be Obtained the application form directly form the Post Offices in India.

Thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?