18th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?

can i take admission in bsc.it after 12th with having subject science without maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?
  2. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  5. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  6. Can I get admission for BSc IT after 12th science without Maths
  7. Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?
  8. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA? -- [New]
  9. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  10. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  12. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  14. List of exams need to be given for taking admission in B.Sc(maths)? How may I get details about integrated B.Sc? I'm studying in 12th(science)
  15. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  16. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?

25th June 2012, 10:54 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?

hello friend..!!

(a)as you tell that you passed your +2 with science and without mathematics i.e. you are having medical stream i.e of PCB subjects.

(b)you have no chance to take the admission in b.sc IT,because the mathematics should be compulsory for bsc IT.

(c)you can go to the medical streams like mbbs,bds,bhms,bams and bsc nursing.

(d)don't take a change from your field;you should go to the medical field.

thank u..!!

all the best!!

28th June 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?

in commerce stream we can take admmission in BSC IT?

23rd April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths but I have caomputer subject....

Before I was intrested in medical field but now not ,I want to seek admission in Bsc IT. Am I eligible for it?

25th May 2013, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

can i do bsc ITwithout math?

2nd January 2020, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission bsc physics if i have passed 12th without science with 48 %

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?