5th February 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for B.Tech in IP University having failed twice in CBSE?

i have failed twice in cbse ,can i take admission in btech ip university

5th February 2012, 08:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for B.Tech in IP University having failed twice in CBSE?

dear friend,
After getting failed twice in CBSE exam, you will not be able to get admission in B,tech course..

To get admission in B.tech course you have to appear in entrance exams like- AIEEE/IIT-JEE...

After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech course..

To appear in Any of these exam one has to complete the 12th class first..

So, try to complete the 12th class first..

All the best..
26th February 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for B.Tech in IP University having failed twice in CBSE?

I had passed cbse as private candidate can i take in ip b.tech/b.arch?
26th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i easily get admission in ipu for bca
28th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

my 12 class result will come in 20 to 30 july can i take admission in ip university while appering in 12th ?
19th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have to know the syllabus of ip. and can u please give me tips for this exam to perform the best....i will be thankful to u
29th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in btech in ip university and give improvement exam same year
13th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 42170 rank...... will i get admission in ip university??
13th June 2012, 01:27 PM

dear friend,

After getting failed twice in CBSE exam, you will not be able to get admission in B,tech course..

To get admission in B.tech course you have to appear in entrance exams like- AIEEE/IIT-JEE...

After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech course..

To appear in Any of these exam one has to complete the 12th class first..

So, try to complete the 12th class first..

All the best..

~~AKSHAY~~
7th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for B.Tech in
IP University if i failed in maths but passed in other 5 subject i have 6 subject in 12th,(english,physics,chemistry,computer science,physical education) recently i took part in jee main exam
25th September 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed cbse as private candidate can i take in ip b.tech/b.arch?
Yes can apply
25th September 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a admission for bams in IP university I'm a private candiate plzzzz tell me my email I'd is [email protected]
8th June 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 48% in the aggregate of PCM ,could i eligible to take admission in ipu after improvement my marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?