5th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and fee structure to take admission in Biotechnology course at Germany? How to get scholarship for it?

Sir, I want to study Biotechnology course from Germany. Please let me know the procedure to take admission and fee structure for it? How to get scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  5. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  6. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  7. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  15. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  16. Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?