11th July 2012, 09:47 AM
Renvungo

Can I take CSE if I dont know how to use computers?

i dont knw hw to use computer, bt stil than can i take cse ? Will i face any difficulties while taking the course..?

13th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take CSE if I dont know how to use computers?

Hi dear..

Well, CSE (Computer Science and Engineering ) is one of the most rising fields today with lots of Career Opportunities. Well, you don't know about your self, as you have used the computer to give this question on the forum, that means you know about computer, you may be afraid that you know less than everyone else, but that doesn't really matter, this could be just because you could not get anyone to teach you something on computer, but don't worry, once you join CSE, the teachers will start right from the beginning, treating every one as a little child who don't know any thing about computers.

Yes yes yes...Go for CSE, I'm sure you will not regret your decision..!!

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
31st May 2013, 05:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take CSE if I dont know how to use computers?

Working knowledge in computers is not a problem in selecting the course on CSE. Such issues will come to an end with in few days. As you are selecting the course on CSE, you will slowly get understand on the usage of computers. The course covers topics on computer architecture, database, networking, OS, and so on. After completion of the course, you can work as programmer, database manager, system analyst, or system administrator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?