23rd November 2015, 11:18 AM
salim shan

Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?

I have completed my first year mechanical engineering in anna university affiliated college so tell me that whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?

29th November 2015, 07:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salim shan View Post
I have completed my first year mechanical engineering in anna university affiliated college so tell me that whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
Yes, it is possible to get admission in SRM University directly in 2nd year.

But this facility is available for Diploma holder candidates only.

If you had completed your Diploma course from any recognized institute then you can get admission in SRM University directly in 2nd year on the basis of Lateral Entry Exam.

But it is not possible to transfer from Anna University to SRM University.

However, I would suggest you to continue with Anna University.

Anna University is also a decent University located in Chennai established in 1978.

Many notable colleges are affiliated to Anna University.

22nd January 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?

I am studying in Anna university affiliated college but I need transfer to deemed university direct 2nd year is it possible

9th March 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I change Brainware university to another college after Bcom h 1st year

19th April 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is lateral entry from jntuh affiliated college to an engg college in Bangalore possible for 4th year?

12th December 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3rd year b tech in ktu Can I change ktu university to SRM university

3rd August 2023, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm studying bsc respiratory therapy in college under mgr university did i can change to any college under same university after 1 st year

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?