3rd October 2017, 11:59 AM
Ganesh Bikram Chand

Can a Nepali apply for job in Indian Navy?

Hello, I am Nepali boy and I am completing diploma in electrical engineering can I join Indian navy? What is the process? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy? Is there any reservation quota for Nepali students?
  2. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  3. Which type of job is available in Indian Navy for B.Com in Accounts Honors student? How to apply for it?
  4. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?
  5. Can I apply for Air Hostess post, being a Nepali?
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?
  8. Can a Nepali student having completed Mechanical Engineering from India get Into Indian Army, Navy or Air Force?
  9. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
  10. Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if don’t know how to speak Nepali?
  11. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?
  13. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  14. Can a Nepalese citizen join the Indian Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  15. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  18. Job for in Indian Navy after 12th for National level sport player?
4th October 2017, 11:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Nepali apply for job in Indian Navy?

One can join Indian Navy through NDA exam. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for making recruitment in different wings of Indian Defense Services .

The eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy through NDA exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India,Nepal or Bhutan.

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM group of subjects .

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.
5th October 2017, 01:51 AM
Tapanv

Yes Nepali can apply for Indian Navy and can serve for Indian Navy. There is little bit different process for Nepal citizen to serve in Indian Navy .
Just visit www.indiannavy.nic.in and find there some criteria for Nepal citizen in form section .

Nepal citizen can even serve in Indian army and Indian Air force also
5th October 2017, 06:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy. You can enter into Indian Navy through CDS exam. The full details about eligibility requirements for CDS exam are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in mathematics/ physics related streams from any recognized university.
- The age should be between 19 - 22 years.

For more details you can visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?