26th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Marks needed to get admission in SSVM school? What are the groups in SSVM work class school? What is the fee structure?

what mark we need to get admission in ssvm school .what are the groups in ssvm world class school and fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  2. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  3. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  4. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  9. Fee structure of St. Xavier's School in Durgapur for class KG?
  10. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  11. Notification for admission in St.Xavier's Collegiate School? Fe structure and availability of school bus?
  12. What is the Fees of Rohilla School Bareilly?
  13. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  14. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  15. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  16. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  17. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for class 11 in any mid range school?
16th November 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks needed to get admission in SSVM school? What are the groups in SSVM work class school? What is the fee structure?

What are the groups for 11th STD in SSVM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?