20th February 2011, 03:15 PM
gourav1930

Can pre-final year student apply for PG course?

are the prefinal year student allow to apply for addmission for pg course ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kindof job should I select? I am a pre final year student
  2. When to apply for Jobs being a pre-final year candidate of ECE?
  3. Can I apply for UES and CDS exam? I am a student of B.Tech Pre Final Year
  4. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for custom exam if I am a pre final year electrical engineering student
  6. Can pre-final year student apply for PG course?
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Can a pre final year Mechanical student apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Technology) pre-final year student?
  11. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  12. Wha are the Minimum qualification marks for GATE exam?
  13. Whether pre final year student of CSE branch apply for Indian Army or not?
  14. Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector for 26 years old B.Tech pre-final year student? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force? I am studying in pre final year in civil
  16. While in pre final year can i apply for CDS exam?
  17. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  18. In which companies can I get placement after securing 79.6% in 10th, 70.8% in 12th and 55.38% in B.Tech in pre final year?
20th February 2011, 08:33 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can pre-final year student apply for PG course?

hi,,
you can join an pg course only if you complete your graduation,
as you are in pre final year you can not apply for the exam,
you can apply for these courses when you are in final year but have to complete the course without any back logs at the time of admission or your application will be canceled,
now you should concentrate on preparing for the exams clearing which you will get the admission for the pg course which you are wanting to join,
15th March 2011, 11:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I don't think that one can join post graduation course at the pre-final year of graduation course.

One must complete graduation degree in order to get admission to Master's degree course or any further study course.

Because the concerned institute where you want the Master's degree admission, will want all the documents and certificates regarding your graduation course.

So it will be better to complete the graduation degree first and then apply for any PG course.

Best of luck!
4th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply for this?
11th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

am doing my final year correspondence in B.A english in Madras university and there is any option to do my M.A English
correspondence in any other university ? please can any one help for this immd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?