24th June 2016, 12:00 AM
lathasha.c

Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector for 26 years old B.Tech pre-final year student?

I am a 26 years old girl now I am in pre final year student of B.Tech in the branch of Electronics and Communication at VTU. Can I have any eligibility for Sub-Inspector job?

26th June 2016, 12:35 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector for 26 years old B.Tech pre-final year student?

Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector======>

**Candidate should be a bonafide citizen of India.

**Candidates are required to have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.

**The candidate Age must be between 20 - 25 years on the 1st January of the year of Examination.

**HEIGHT is required Minimum 170 Cms.

**CHEST is Minimum 81 to 85 cms (with minimum expansion of 4 cms).

As per your age you are not eligible to become a sub inspector.
27th June 2016, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector for 26 years old B.Tech pre-final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathasha.c View Post
I am a 26 years old girl now I am in pre final year student of B.Tech in the branch of Electronics and Communication at VTU. Can I have any eligibility for Sub-Inspector job?
After completion B.Tech course, you can apply for Sub Inspector exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Sub Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?