12th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a Science student apply for Police Sub Inspector exam? How can I apply and prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream, I want to apply for the Police Sub Inspector exam so I want to know can a Science student apply for Police Sub Inspector exam? How can I apply and prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Sub-Inspector Exam? How to apply for the Exam? Where to get the application forms?
  2. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?
  3. When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?
  4. Career opportunities for me according to interest? I am pursuing BBA from IP university now
  5. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  6. What should I study in Graduation to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police being an 11th Science student?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance exam of sub inspector in Delhi Police?
  8. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Way to become DSP/Sub Inspector after studying 12th standard?
  10. How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?
  11. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  12. Openings in law enforcement sector after completing B.Tech with IT branch?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector of Uttar Pradesh Police being a candidate from 2nd year of BA course?
  14. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam?
  15. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?
  17. How can I apply for police sub inspector post after passing B.A
  18. Can i apply for Sub Inspector post in Assam Police after Graduation in Arts?
31st January 2017, 09:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Science student apply for Police Sub Inspector exam? How can I apply and prepare for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as Sub - Inspector.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit varies with State SSC and SSC.

So, now you can pursue your bachelor degree after 12th and only after completion of degree you can appear for entrance examination conduted by SSC and State SSC for the recruitment.
10th April 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Science student apply for Police Sub Inspector exam? How can I apply and prepare for the exam?

Respect sir, Can I apply for sub inspector in crime branch after passing 12th with science stream.
Thank you
31st May 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a science student apply for Police Sub Inspecter ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?