19th September 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IAF after studying civil engineering?

myself preeti . and I want to join IAF as an officer ..at a time I m studying in civil engineer and tell me how I apply for IAF??

24th September 2014, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAF after studying civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
myself preeti . and I want to join IAF as an officer ..at a time I m studying in civil engineer and tell me how I apply for IAF??
No It is not possible for you to join in Indian Air Force. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to join in the Indian Air Force wing. So, being a girl candidate you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force wing.

Eligibility Criteria for IAF through CDS Exam:-
  • Bachelor degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering.
  • Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1989 and not later than 1st July, 1993 only are eligible.
  • Candidate should physically as well as medically fit.

As per your marital status you are not eligible for the Indian Air force wing. However, you can join in Indian Officer Training.

Official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?