2nd September 2011, 12:40 AM
gautam kumar kashyap

Can we go in defence sector after completing B.E in Computer Science?

can we go in defense sector after doing BE in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  8. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to join Government Sector after completing engineering with interest in Computer Science?
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  13. How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?
  14. Which are the jobs in IT sector for me after completing B.E computer science?
  15. What kind of jobs are available in IT Sector for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  16. How to join Defence after completing BSc computer science
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
3rd November 2011, 03:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go in defence sector after completing B.E in Computer Science?

You can certainly apply for the defense sector after completion of B.E. There are different modes of entry in to the three defense wings. You can apply for the CDS exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. You can also apply for the SSC entry. There is the technical graduate scheme which you can also opt for after engineering.
3rd November 2011, 08:43 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Can we go in defence sector after completing B.E in Computer Science?

You can certainly apply for the defense sector after completion of B.E. There are different modes of entry in to the three defense wings. You can apply for the CDS exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. You can also apply for the SSC entry. There is the technical graduate scheme which you can also opt for after engineering.
24th November 2011, 09:05 PM
m.khushhal

Hi....
to join Defense sectors like IAF, Armed force or Navy , you should have 65 % in your 12th exam & Graduate in any stream, age should be 19 to 20 yrs of age, There are three branches of the Air force are Flying, Ground duty and Technical branch. So you can apply for all the three branches of the IAF ,you can sit in IAF or CDS exam, last date to submit form is 17 may , you also give NDA exam which occurs twice in a year which is in may and december, than pass out from CDSE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?