29th September 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can we practice BDS in USA after we marry a green card holder? What is the procedure?

Can we practice as BDS in USA after marry a green card holder? If not thn please tell me procedure nd clg ? Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
  2. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  3. How can I get scholarship to practice Dentistry in New Jersey? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [New]
  4. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  7. How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS?
  8. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  10. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  11. Indian BDS person eligible to practice in USA? How much is the fee?
  12. Earning options in USA for BDS degree holder after shifting there from India?
  13. Procedure to study MDS in USA for BDS candidate?
  14. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  15. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  16. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  17. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  18. Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?
26th October 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we practice BDS in USA after we marry a green card holder? What is the procedure?

Hi ... I m brahmbhatt krishna i hv completed my internship of bds in sep 2013 now i m married nd i m also a greencard holder of usa so for further dental surgery i want information plz rply on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?