2nd January 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?

Hello sir, I am in 11th standard with Science stream and choose PCMB group, and Biology as a main subject. I want to study Software engineering course. How can I study software engineering?

4th January 2017, 11:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?

To be eligible to study Software Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. To get admission in Software Engineering course, you should have to appear in Engineering entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state examinations board.

If you qualify the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the particular college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Software Engineering course. So, after completion of your 12th standard with PCMB stream, you are eligible to study Software Engineering course.
5th January 2017, 01:04 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?

Software engineer is a fast growing occupation with high salary potential.depending on employer software engineer education degree requirement ranges from an associate degree to a master degree.
>> You firstly need to qualify 12th standard and try to attend 60% or more.
>>Most of the Engineering institutes conduct an entrance exam test for the admission of B.tech degree in software engineering.
>> If you want to get admission in IITs then you have to sit in JEE mains exam.
>> Exams are conducted in month of May.
>> CUSATCAT exam is conducted by the Cochin University for B.tech admission.
>> Exam comprise of 90 question in total, 30 question from each subject having equal weightage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?