30th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Thamburu Sr

Career plan after BA English and possibilities to go Abroad?

Well actually i want to know about career plans after my degree in BA English. And also want to know about the possibilities to go abroad.

1st October 2016, 12:38 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Career plan after BA English and possibilities to go Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamburu Sr View Post
Well actually i want to know about career plans after my degree in BA English. And also want to know about the possibilities to go abroad.
There are so many possibilities for you. You can apply for a translater through ssc translater exam. You can apply for IBPS Bank PO exams and Bank clerk exams. You can also continue you study as Masters degree or B.ED. And you can take PHD after Masters degree. You can be a lecturer. If you will got the degree of B.ED you can be a TGT teacher. You are also apply for PCS exams or UPSC civil services exam. It depends on your choice which field will you select.
3rd October 2016, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career plan after BA English and possibilities to go Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamburu Sr View Post
After completion of B.A in English, you can do MA course in English.

You can do your masters from Abroad after completion of B.A in English. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

You can apply for government sector jobs after completion of B.A degree. The government jobs are Banking, Teaching, Typing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?