17th December 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Which central or state government organisation is providing 2 months internship?

I am studying in 1st yea MSc Biochemistry in Bharathiyar university. I want to know which central or state government organisation is providing 2 month internship training for 2 months.

Related Questions:
  1. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  2. Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai -- [New]
  3. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?
  5. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  6. IT companies offering 6 months Internship to ECE graduate in Bangalore?
  7. How to get a job in central or state government railways?
  8. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  9. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata?
  10. How to do internship in Electronics & Communication Engineering from government organisation in Chennai?
  11. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  13. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  17. List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?
  18. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
18th December 2017, 05:39 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which central or state government organisation is providing 2 months internship?

Central or state government organisation which providing 2 months internship:-
[*]Internship with Reserve Bank Of India[*]Internship with NITI Aayog[*]Internship with Ministry of Corporate Affairs[*]Internship with Directorate General of Foreign Trade[*]Internship with Ministry of External Affairs[*]Internship with National Museum, Ministry of Culture[*]Internship with Competition Commission of India[*]Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development[*]Internship with Ministry of Law and Justice
8th August 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which central or state government organisation is providing 2 months internship?

Central government institution for B.Tech students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?