2nd January 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Which is the certificate course in demand for Electronics and telcommunication engineers?

i want to do certification course after my B.E as my percentage is low ! sujjest me a certification course which is in demand and will fetch me a job at earliest with a better package

31st May 2016, 07:55 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which is the certificate course in demand for Electronics and telcommunication engineers?

The C-DAC course will be a best option for you right now, as they provide many courses and good placement with very good package.
You can visit their official website "http://www.cdac.in/" and select "education and training " for details of courses, exam dates and admission process.

The other option is you can go for IT sector job, for that do a software development or software testing course from a good coaching class in your locality which provides placements too and then get placed from there itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?