9th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can certificate course in Electronics get me a job in abroad?

I am studying 3rd sem msc tech vlsi design in andhra university. I am also doing a short term certificate course on electronics. So tell me if this certificate course can get me a job in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  2. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  4. Is there any problem to work in Abroad with Open School certificate?
  5. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  6. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  8. Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India?
  9. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  10. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  12. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  13. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  14. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?
  16. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  17. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in abroad?
27th November 2015, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can certificate course in Electronics get me a job in abroad?

The certificate alone cannot land you in a job in abroad. However, your MSc degree along with the certificate can definitely help you in getting a job in abroad. You should try for job opportunities in the multinational companies as you can get onshore opportunities easily without much obstacles since business visas are approved easily if there is demand from the company. Apart from this, you should also upload your profile in the major job portals like linkedin, naukri, monster, shine to catch the eye of the recruiters through which you can get not only get a good high salaried job but also a job opportunity in foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?