3rd January 2018, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in 2nd year after completion of Diploma?

Will I be able to get admission in 2nd year directly of B.Sc. Agriculture after completion of BSD Agriculture Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in 2nd year after completion of Diploma?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  4. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  6. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  7. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  8. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  9. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  11. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  14. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  17. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  18. How can I do B.Tech having completed ITI Civil Draughtsman 26 years back?
5th January 2018, 10:35 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in 2nd year after completion of Diploma?

Yes , diploma holders can apply for lateral entry (direct admission in 2nd year) in graduate courses.
I will recommend you to complete B.Sc from your state University, for which you need to sit in entrance exam and need to get good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?