27th September 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college after direct second year to third year in Pune university?

How to change college after direct second year to third year in Pune university engineering college? Would you please mind telling me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
27th September 2016, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college after direct second year to third year in Pune university?

No, it is not possible to change to another college for pursuing third year after completion of your second year from Pune University. In order to be eligible to get Graduation degree certificate, you need to pursue complete Graduation course from the same college under the same university.

As it is not possible to change college after completion of your second year, if you are not interested to continue in the same college, the only way you have is to discontinue from the course and take admission in first year of the course in the college where you wish to pursue the course. As it is a time waste process, I suggest you to continue your course from the same college where you have pursued your first two years course.
21st February 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change college after direct second year to third year in Pune university?

It is possible to change Pune university to Banu university after 1st year B pharmacy
2nd March 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college after direct second year to third year in same bamu university?
19th October 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can! There are some requirements though.
1. NOC of the college you want to leave.
2. NOC of the college you want to join.
3. Keep your status All Clear. Though transfer is still allowed even after having backlogs, but I don't think there would be any college accepting students with backlogs.
4. Acceptance of college transfer from DTE. This will give the leaving certificate of the college you want to leave.

You can also transfer from University to University but it depends. Mumbai University needs an eligibility certificate if you want to transfer to a college affilated to Mumbai University.

Best of Luck!
28th September 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I can change my university in 3rd year engineering from BATU to pune university?
30th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in another college for 2 nd year of B.tech comp.science of Pune university?
18th November 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am in second year of engineering I want to change the unversity can it is possible
25th May 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed My S.E from and want to change college in Third year and University is Same SPPU. Is this Possible ????
14th August 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to change CLG after dse 2nd engineering, Pune to Pune university in3rd year
7th August 2022, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I change branch in third year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?