10th July 2018, 05:34 AM
danakins

Is Chemistry compulsory to study as Level-O for further studying Aeronautical Engineering in Kwara State University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that for studying Aeronautical Engineering in Kwara State University, Chemistry is compulsory to have as a part of O Level subject? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in KWASU in Aeronautical engineering is possible?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How to become an Aeronautics engineer?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?
  8. TOEFL and SAT both exam compulsory to get admission in MS at USA? Best universities to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. Is it compulsory to study from an approved university?
  12. How to take admission for computer science?
  13. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  14. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  17. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  18. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
12th July 2018, 04:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Chemistry compulsory to study as Level-O for further studying Aeronautical Engineering in Kwara State University?

Yes, chemistry is compulsory for studying Aeronautical engineering in Kwara State University (KWASU).

This university offers different type of courses.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance.

The basic eligibility required for studying Aeronautical engineering is a 12th class or its equivalent education in science stream in GCE O level or SSCE or NECO.

For more detailed information visit the official website of KWASU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?