29th February 2012, 07:22 PM
jayvenks

Class 10th Karnataka state board English Paper?

can i have class 10 karnataka state board english paper2010-11 ...please send to me that

29th February 2012, 11:56 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Class 10th Karnataka state board English Paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvenks View Post
can i have class 10 karnataka state board english paper2010-11 ...please send to me that

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF KARNATAKA ENGLISH SUBJECT

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Karnataka English exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Never reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you to score well in the exam..

-> Instead try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus and then go through the papers and find the important questions and prepare for the exam accordingly..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it."
Attached Files
File Type: zip Karnataka - English.zip(4.50 MB, 114 views)
2nd August 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Class 10th Karnataka state board English Paper?

sslc english question papers
9th February 2014, 08:34 PM
darshan bhujle

Wink Re: Class 10th Karnataka state board English Paper?

i wamt the question papers of mathematics science english social studies i am from english medium..karnataka state syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?