28th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get after 12th for combinations of English, Economics and Psychology?

which are the colleges i can get after 12th for the combinations of english , economics and psychology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?
  2. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  3. MA in Psychology is possible after BA in Economics?
  4. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream? -- [New]
  5. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  6. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  8. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  9. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  10. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  11. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  12. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  13. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  14. List best colleges to do Economics (honours) in Mumbai after studying Humanities in 12th?
  15. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all courses can I pursue for a bright future? I am studying Sociology, History, Psychology, English and Economics
  17. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  18. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
31st May 2011, 08:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after 12th for combinations of English, Economics and Psychology?

You have not mentioned your preferred location. If you are looking for colleges in Mumbai then there are many like HR, MMK, Mithibai etc. If you looking for the same in Delhi then some of the options are Ramjas College, Delhi College of Arts etc. You could visit the university and check out the colleges which offer the courses of your choice. You can consider factors like reputation of the institute, fees and also the location for deciding on the institute where you would like to take up the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?