16th April 2011, 05:23 AM
selva27193

Which colleges can I get for lateral entry after scoring 91% in ECE diploma?

i am a diploma student i have 91% ece
which colleges available for this mark in counseling

plzzzz tell me

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  6. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  7. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  10. Which is the best college for Lateral entry diploma students?
  11. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  12. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  13. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  14. Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?
  15. Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course? -- [New]
  16. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  17. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  18. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
30th May 2011, 06:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which colleges can I get for lateral entry after scoring 91% in ECE diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selva27193 View Post

plzzzz tell me

[email protected]
I can tell you upto some extent because you didn't mentioned your full details like your state and where did you completed your diploma and all if you have mentioned all the details I could have helped you better

anyways your score in diploma is really good this indicates you as an intelligent student

If you're from Andhra pradesh then your gates are opened for many top colleges here for lateral entry in to second year through an entrance exam called E-CET

this exam is conducted every year many students come directly into second year with this entrance score you could also be one among them if you enrol for it

recently the exam happened in AP and the key was also released so you may not have chance through this exam for this year
anyways this is the exam conducted for the students who are willing to enter laterally in b.tech second year.

hope you'll provide your full details from next time on wards

all the best

Regards

~A~
30th May 2011, 09:28 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Which colleges can I get for lateral entry after scoring 91% in ECE diploma?

Dear friend
Regarding to your query to secure 91% is good.

You can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech directly though some entrance exam of a particular college or university. The scheme of direct admission to 2nd year for diploma students is termed as LATERAL ENTRY.
There are a good no. of colleges that offer this admission through separate entrance exam for diploma holder students.
Some of the colleges are
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
SLIET
KIITS Orissa
Cochin University
Hindustan Institute of Technology
etc.
Apart from that there are many more colleges in southern region and Orissa that offer lateral entry through separate entrance tes
31st May 2011, 08:41 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get for lateral entry after scoring 91% in ECE diploma?

i think after your diploma you want to take admission in B.Tech in electronics and communicatio0n engineering. if you want to take admission in directly in second year of graduation through lateral entry then you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination. this is a state level examination through which diploma students get chance to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year through counseling. so you should appear in this examination to take admission in good college.

few institution also offer direct admission in lateral entry if you have good marks. you have very good marks so you may try for this type of direct admission in good institution. but to take admission in the best college you should go with lateral entry entrance examination.

other way you may also appear in engineering entrance examination as like a 12th pass candidate. if you can crack the examination with good rank then you will get chance to take admission in good institution but in first year. also in IIT there is no lateral entry. so you may appear in IIT JEE examination. if you do good rank in this examination you should take admission in IIT in first year.

best of luck.
31st May 2011, 11:14 AM
babydoll

Hello,
There are many good colleges for diploma students for lateral entry.
As you have scored 91% marks in your ECE diploma.So you can get any good colleges.
You can apply in the following colleges given as below:
*MNIT, Jaipur
*SKIT, JAipur
*Techno India, Kolkata
*Netaji Subhash institutes of Engineering, kolkata
*CBIT, Hydrabad.
..........etc..
So you can apply for these colleges for your degree courses.
31st May 2011, 06:46 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by selva27193 View Post

plzzzz tell me

[email protected]
friend,

if you wanted to take admission direct in second year of electronics and communication engineering then there is a exam called lateral entry entrance examination. this is a state level examination through which diploma students get chance to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year through counseling..

second way is that appear for regula entrance examinations and crack the exam of good college.

good luck.
31st May 2011, 07:07 PM
united india

91% is a good score. You'll surely get admission.

Since, you have not mentioned in which city you wish to study I'm giving you the names of the best university who takes lateral entry :

Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology,
Karaikudi – 4
Tamil Nadu

KIIT University
Orissa

Mumbai University

MERI COllege of Engineering & Technology
Asanda (near Sampla) Bahadurgarh,
Haryana

University of Kerala

The minimum percentage required is 60% or above.

Maximum age limited is restricted to 28 years.
7th July 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have comleted my diploma in comptr.scince engg in nspc madurai. I secured 90% IN vth sem,, and 95% in 6th sem. my caste is sc. my age 21. my native is madurai. can i knw u the details about wch college may i get throuth counselling. pls forward your comments to [email protected]. thank uu
14th July 2011, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder i am having 88.55% .in this percentage which coll i ll get plzz tell me
26th January 2012, 03:41 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

I can tell you upto some extent because you didn't mentioned your full details like your state and where did you completed your diploma and all if you have mentioned all the details I could have helped you better

anyways your score in diploma is really good this indicates you as an intelligent student

If you're from Andhra pradesh then your gates are opened for many top colleges here for lateral entry in to second year through an entrance exam called E-CET

this exam is conducted every year many students come directly into second year with this entrance score you could also be one among them if you enrol for it

recently the exam happened in AP and the key was also released so you may not have chance through this exam for this year
anyways this is the exam conducted for the students who are willing to enter laterally in b.tech second year.

hope you'll provide your full details from next time on wards

all the best

Regards
26th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

which college can i get for lateral entry after getting 90% in ECE Please reply to this email:[email protected]
11th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges was can I get for lateral entry after scoring 85% in dme diploma
25th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

friends am ASHOK.
i'm doing diploma in mechanical final year.
i have secured 95.66% upto 5th sem and i'm sure that i'll get 97%at final sem.
then i need to study B.E through lateral entry.
which is the best college for lateral entry?
please give some ideas about colleges.. plz
10th May 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 84%in 5th sem in dip in mech and i will get 87% in 6th sem.which colg i will get in tamil nadu itself pls tell sir..............................
23rd May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 96 marks in ecet examination in eee .which college i can get in rayalaseema of andhrapradhesh?
20th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm finshed diploma with 90% and wich college i wil get in coimbatore,salem..plz help me...
4th July 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 91 percent in my mechanical diploma , shall i get goog engineerin colloge in thamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?