13th August 2011, 05:09 PM
arthipriya

Colleges in which I can pursue Masters of Software? Eligibility criteria for the course?

hi im doing my IT final year i want 2 do master of software in india.Could u suggest me colleges and eligibility plz

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do pursue Ph.D with masters degree from IGNOU?
  2. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  3. Colleges in UK or US offering masters in Aerospace along with the eligibility criteria?
  4. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  7. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  9. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  10. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  11. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks?
  13. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  16. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Software Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
8th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in which I can pursue Masters of Software? Eligibility criteria for the course?

sir i have secured 58.9% in engineering im willing to pursue ms in usa so can i get the admissions in universities
7th May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in which I can pursue Masters of Software? Eligibility criteria for the course?

i completed my BCA can i do master of software ?
15th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do master of software after my bca?
1st August 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i compled my mca(management) can i do master of software?
8th September 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i am final year BCA student...... after complete my degree can i go for abroad for Master of Software...... plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?