27th February 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?

I m a student of b.tech ece 3rd year,, and want to prepare for space technologies,, so can I have my masters degree in aeronautics?? Can you please guide me with the information which is required for me to proceed further?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  5. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  6. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  11. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  12. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  13. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  14. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  17. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  18. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
27th February 2016, 02:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?

Yes, definitely you can go for the master's in the aeronautical after completion of your B.Tech in ECE stream. But my suggestion to you is that you should go for the master's in your current stream. This will enhance your field knowledge deeply.
For getting admission in well reputed college for studying master's you have to appear in the GATE entrance exam. Try to score good rank in the GATE exam and on the basis of your GATE score you will get college in the online counselling.
27th February 2016, 04:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of b.tech ece 3rd year,, and want to prepare for space technologies,, so can I have my masters degree in aeronautics?? Can you please guide me with the information which is required for me to proceed further?

Thanks!
After completion B.Tech in ECE, you are not eligible for M.Tech course in Aeronautics but you must qualify in GATE exam.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for Masters in Aeronautics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th February 2016, 09:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Sorry, you are not eligible to study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of B.Tech ECE course. The eligibility to study M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering is a pass in B.E or B.Tech in Aero/Aerospace/Civil/Mechanical/Mechanics with valid GATE score.

Those are interested to pursue for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering must complete B.Tech or B.E in any one of the specialization like, Automobile, Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, Mechatronics etc. with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university.
28th February 2016, 01:02 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Masters in aeronautics course.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Masters in aeronautics is that the candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in aerospace or aeronautical course from a recognized university.

You are not eligible to pursue masters in aeronautical after being pursued B.Tech from ECE stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?