24th June 2011, 04:22 PM
ajjulovelyheart

Which are the colleges in India for Automobile Engineering? How much score is needed?

what colleges r der in india for auto mobile engg through gate & what score is needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  2. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  3. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  4. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  5. List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?
  6. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  9. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  10. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India
  11. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  12. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  13. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  14. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  16. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  17. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  18. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
26th April 2015, 11:20 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India for Automobile Engineering? How much score is needed?

The rank for the Automobile engineering is not an necessary but the admission in this course are also as in other branches of engineering that,s all depends on the rank and the percentage at that time rising in entrance. But if you have scored about 70 marks in A.I.E.E.E. then you can apply for any collage in this course but the admission depends on the admission percentile and your luck.

Collage for this course you can apply are-

>> P.P.I.M.T. (Hisar)

>> Asian institute of technology and management, Kurukshetra

>> B.I.T.S. University, Pilani

>> V.I.T. University, Vellore

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun

>> National institute of technology, Kurukshetra

>> National institute of technology, Calicut

>> University of pune, Pune

>> Lovely professional university, Patiala

>> Anna University, Tamil Nadu

>> Delhi University, Delhi

>> Indira Gandhi International open university, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?