1st September 2012, 08:23 PM
sheetal ramesh bhat

Are communication skills important? What are the chances of getting a job?

are communication skills as important as knowledge?if the person is having good knowledge but lack in communication skills then what are the chances of getting a job?

31st October 2012, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are communication skills important? What are the chances of getting a job?

Communication skills are very important in getting a right career. This is equally important as your technical or subject based knowledge. Most of the job positions require interaction with coworkers and management atleast. So communication skills are much important for the exchange of ideas. Need for communication skills may vary with job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language? 1 28th November 2019 07:36 AM
Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview? 1 10th October 2016 02:42 AM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 08:22 AM
Is it difficult to clear the GATE (ECE) interview? Any special coaching needed for the interview? 2 16th July 2013 07:29 PM
How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking? 1 18th August 2012 05:39 PM